September 19, 2013

Once again....a new blog!

I am often feeling the itch to be creative...and sometimes that means website and blog updates!  It's been over a year since I included the link to an new, updated blog.  It's now time for a whole new design/blog/site update.

Please come on over to see my most recent work on my new blog HERE

That's where you will see all my new work.  You can also follow me on FACEBOOK for regular updates on work and what's happening in the studio as well as on PINTEREST for all you that love to PIN!

Follow by Email

About Shelly Ferguson Photography

I am a newborn photographer serving clients from in and around the Greater Toronto Area and to the east. My studio is located in Durham Region, Ontario. I specialize in newborn and children's photography. Sessions are limited and are by appointment only.
Please visit the
main site for more information on booking your photo session.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP